Capital Projects and Records supports the campus community by:
- Working with outside professionals to design and coordinate major construction and renovation projects with customers.
- Working with the campus community to the needs of user groups.
- Representing the university’s interest by managing projects from conception through completion, assuring adherence to university architectural and engineering standards.
- Planning and designing minor projects for alterations or renovations.
- Maintaining building and system drawings, shop drawings and operation and maintenance manuals.
- Providing estimates that are used to establish project budgets.
Assoc Vice Chancellor & University Architect
Director of Capital Projects
Architecture Resources Manager
BIM and Construction Data Coordinator