Utility Operations advances Washington University’s commitment to sustainability through engineering and performing data analysis to improve daily utility operations and maintenance of systems, as well as long-term planning.
Utilities is responsible for campus-wide utility services, which include:
- Producing and distributing steam, hot and chilled water.
- Distributing electricity, natural gas and water.
- Managing waste water and storm water.
- Maintaining and expanding energy management systems and environmental integrity.
- Maintaining outdoor lighting.
- Managing electrical systems and utility lines.
- Locating underground utility lines.
- Maintaining uniform code compliance.
Director, Utility Operations
- Phone: 314-935-4319
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org